Saturday, January 7, 2012

Winter Break

   Those two weeks which I passed in California with my cousins were very exciting and memorable, since I tried new experience and was amused by an extraordinary view. It all began the second we arrived, as my cousins were going to a hockey game of a well known team called “Sharks”. It was my first time to go to a hockey game, but as I went I discovered a very cheerful spirit till the end of the game when it began to be very tense as we all were stressed out.

     Two days after we were packing our stuff for our trip to Tahoe, a city along the borders between the California and Nevada, which is known for it amazing fresh water lake and High series of Mountains. As we arrived at the afternoon, we were shocked by the marvelous view.  As the sun rised up in the sky, everyone was already up getting ready for skiing, which I certainly couldn't do with one broken hand. But at the time they were on the mountain, I was taking pictures of the breathtaking view we saw. One of them is the one above.

     After few days spent there, we had to get back to California for the New Year’s Eve, which was a very remarkable day; we played lots of activities and had lots of fun. Later on we went shopping a lot, and got all we needed, and worked on my personnel project.

     And finally, the greatest thing of all that, was that we were all together, having  fun and doing what we love, not to mention we were 12, so it was better and much fun. Through it didn’t meet my friends as we planned weeks ago; thus we were always video chatting and messaging each others.  

No comments:

Post a Comment