Monday, January 23, 2012

New year's Resolution


     As the clock go tick-tock and it needle “runs” to the 12, each living soul on this earth, gets ready for his departure while sending goodbyes to 2011, and getting ready to write a new chapter in his “autobiographical “novel, planning to start a fresh years, full of good memories and achievements, planning to be a better person.  And in those few second left, they quickly write their New Year resolution, some on paper on a form of a long list, and others just mentally. But sorrowfully, after a month this paper won’t be there anymore, and those thoughts will all be erased leaving no signs. That’s exactly what enlighten my lack of believe in this kind of resolution. Despite the fact that I still write down my own every year, hoping to realize them.


     2011 wasn’t exactly that ideal, however I passed by lots of remarkable times, some that had drawn a smile on my face and other that had drawn droplets filled with tears. Furthermore there were very zealous moments as well as other very prosaic instants. Now let us turn the page and talk about our future remembering that old is gold and that past is always a good lesson for our future. So for this year I’m planning to be a better person, first of all, my education, through the last year, I’ve learned that my “not so good” work was all caused by my lack of concentration, which sometimes bump up my time in doing work, for instance things that should be done in an hour, toke me three, and so on. In addition, I’ve decided to draw more attention to other subjects that interests me less, because they are always were my grades decrees.

     And in second place let me talk about family and friends. I’ve realized my relation with my brother and sister isn’t that good, that’s why it one of my goals this year to care more about them, not to forget my parents, which are doing their best to please me. Moreover, I’m trying my best to always be there for them, like they always were and animate there life. And last but not least, I manage to be more positive, because, let us remember that nothing is perfect and that accidents happens and every cloud has a silver lining. Thus I’m trying and will try my best to be more talkative, and more compatible.  And finally, I’m trying to be more organized and ordered, since that will really facilitate lots of facts in my life.

     And to conclude, everyone waits for new years to change, but why new years, why not today, why not now?  Despite the fact that it’s a new fresh years, and that’s a new start. Frankly I think it all about motivation, about your inspiration, because as they say “when there’s a will there’s a way” because once you have motivation and you’ve determinate to finish it you will always find your path.  But you must latterly keep in mind that “action speaks more than words” and that one should implement his actions, rather than talking about them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment